This is the Bose 402 series 1 which are basically half of an 802. Great for smaller venues bars, churches, malls etc. Bass response limited to 90hz so a subwoofer 302 502b should be used for extended bass at high volumes. These little cabs are favourites of mine as they look good and sound great. Early series great value, should be used with a 402 controller.
- Inputs (parallel): Male XLR x 2 ¼ Jack x 2
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Transducers: 4 x 4½” (11.4cm) Full range driver.
- IEC Power rating: 120w Continuous – 160w Peak
- Frequency Response: 90Hz to 16kHz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1 W, 1 m, 300 Hz – 3kHz)
- Dispersion: 120 degree Horizontal 60 degree
- Vertical Cabinet: Black high-impact moulded polypropylene
- Dimensions: H59cm x W21cm x D18cm
- Weight: 15lbs/7Kg per speaker