These are the bose 502a which are the middle weights in the bose range of panarays. Great sound for voice in churches, malls and conference halls to name but a few. Use the 502b bass module for full range at high power.
Easy to mount with loads of different mount types, can even be flown from trusses.
- Frequency Range (–10 dB)1 103 Hz – 15 kHz
- Recommended High-Pass Protection Filter 110 Hz with minimum 12 dB / octave filter
- Nominal Coverage Pattern 120° H x 70° V
- Loudspeaker EQ Active EQ required for optimal performance
- Overload Protection Fused: 4-ampere AGC 4 (Buss) or 3AG (Little fuse)
- Bose extended-lifecycle test2 AES component test3
- Power Handling, long-term continuous 150 W
- Power Handling, peak 600 W
- Free field
- Sensitivity (SPL/ 1W @ 1 m)4 88 dB
- Calculated Maximum SPL @ 1 m5 110 dB
- Calculated Maximum SPL @ 1 m, peak 116 dB