Bose T Series Core System
AV-20 Head Unit
This can be used as an upgrade from Non HD systems with 9 pin outputs and series 3 bass modules
- thrilling 5.1 surround sound for movies, sports and video games
- 4 swivelling, dual-cube speakers plus a centre channel speaker
- connect up to 6 high-definition video sources (4 HDMI, 2 component video)
- Bose Unify™ technology simplifies setup and control
- video Up conversion via HDMI delivers the best possible picture quality on your TV with all your video sources
- ADAPTiQ® automatic speaker calibration adjusts to your unique room to give you the best sound
- includes RF remote control
- main console: 16-5/8″W x 3″H x 9-5/16″D
Get beautiful Bose sound from a simple, elegant system
Enjoy engaging home theatre sound with all your movies, TV shows, and video games from a system that’s easy to set up and use. The Lifestyle® T20 system lets you connect up to six high-definition video sources to the system’s media console, and enjoy simple control of everything using one remote. Five Direct/Reflecting® speaker arrays and an Acoustimass® module add wraparound sound to your video without adding clutter to your room.
Easy setup and operation
Bose Unify™ technology makes it easy to connect and control all of your home theatre components, including a Blu-ray player, cable box, and game console. Clear on-screen menus provide all the information you need to easily switch from one video source to another. Plus, you can control everything using the system’s backlit, universal remote. You won’t even have to input any codes — just point each of your existing remotes at the console and follow the onscreen instructions.
Sound that’s perfectly adjusted for your room
The ADAPTiQ® auto calibration system simplifies setup by automatically tailoring the sound to the size and shape of your room. Just put on the supplied headset with built-in mics, sit in five of your family’s favourite spots, and the system configures its own speaker distance and delay settings. You can be sure that everyone in your room hears the best sound possible.